Holi is one of those exciting Indian festivals which is eagerly awaited every year by every Indian. We never bother to embrace ourselves with those beautiful colors smeared on us by our friends and family or anyone in that context. The fact that these colors are harmful is not hidden from us but even then we are still agitated to play around with it. So here I have 5 Homemade Ubtans (face packs) which will help you wash off all those harsh colors from your face and get you your glowing skin back.
- Ubtan for oily skin– Mix well 1 tsp masoor dal powder, few amount of powdered dried orange peel , 1tsp rose water and 2-3 drops of lemon juice to get a paste. Apply it on your face and leave for 20 minutes. Then rinse it off slowly with water and remove the pack properly. Remember to not keep on washing your face again and again as it will leave your skin dry.
- Ubtan for dry skin-Take 1 tsp almond powder and honey, 2-3 drops of lemon juice and milk and apply and keep it till it dries and rinse it off slowly with water.
ALSO READ :- HOLI festival of COLOURS OR CHEMICALS?
- For All Skin Types– Take 3 tbsp of curd, 2 tbsp of gram flour (besan), gulab jal (rose water) and any sweet oil (derivative of olive oil), mix well and apply it on your face. Keep it till 15 minutes and then rinse it off using water and then use a mild soap or a face wash to rejuvenate your skin. If you are allergic to sweet oil or rose water, you can cut out on them and just apply a mixture of curd and gram flour and few drops of water for perfect consistency.
ALSO READ:-GET GLOWING SKIN IN 5EASY STEPS
- Easy and Quick Ubtan– Firstly rinse your face with normal water. Never wash your coloured skin with hot or warm water as it may solidify the colours and it won’t leave your skin easily. The quickest face pack you can prepare is of multani mitti and rose water. Just apply the pack on your face, keep it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off gradually with water.
ALSO READ:-HOW TO KNOW YOUR SKIN TYPE
- How to remove Holi colors from hair? The first and the foremost advisable method you can use to rinse off Holi colors from your hair is by applying a mixture of eggs and curd mixed in equal amount, leave it for 45 minutes, rinse it off with water and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Your hair will be much softer and smoother after trying this method.
So, now all your worries about your post Holi skin are resolved!