Aloe Vera- “a wonder plant”
Hi you all! Don’t we all want a skin care regime in every changing season? Well, yes we all do. And sometimes it happens that we do not really want to indulge in something very complex a goal for our beauty care and so we try the best and the simplest possible ways to get what we want and to tackle the climate change too. And what really will be the purest and natural way than to use Aloe Vera planted at your own home and you treating your skin like nothing less than an amazing thing. Aloe Vera as plant can be bought and also as gel products in stores.
ALOE VERA– is also called “ghrit kumaari” and you will find this ingredient in many medicinal and ayurvedic stuff. And not to mention it has been used as a medicinal plant for such a long long time. Although used as an ornamental plant too! Read on ahead to why you should have this plant at your home.
Aloe Vera For skin-
- All you need to do is take a dollop of Aloe Vera gel on to your palm and and apply it gently on your face. Massage in a circular manner and let it be on for around 15 mins and then wash off with water. It has amazing moisturizing properties.
- Also used as makeup/dirt remover. While retiring to bed at night, make sure to use this and feel the cleansing and hydration of your face.
- There are several masks of aloe too, and are easy to prepare.
- It cures acne and pimple scars too
Foot care- Aloe Vera can be used as your foot scrub too. You need 3 ingredients for it- sugar, rice and aloe.
- Method: mix sugar, a bit of powdered rice and some aloe gel. Mix it all well and your instant foot scrub is ready. Rub it on your feet and required areas around after you have soaked your feet for about 10 min in a warm water tub.
Aloe Vera juice intake: aloe juice is good detoxifier and hence it improves your digestion. It helps to regain the skin glow and hydrates you from inside. It is also said to be a remedy for diabetes as it steadies blood sugar levels but before any such intake, make sure to consult your doctor.
These were some really simple uses of aloe vera for daily uses and benefits; there are obviously lots of other uses too. But for a start these seem to be perfect and nonetheless will advantage you this coming winter!
Take care 🙂