THE NATURE’S CO. LIMONCELLO is a brightening face wash; I have actually finished this tiny tube, so without much delay let’s start with the review.
PRODUCT AND ITS CLAIM:
- Brightening face wash
- Balances ph, refreshes and evens skin’s tone
- Key ingredients:
- Lemon peel extract
- Aloevera plant extract
- Vegetable glycerin
That’s it, nothing else is mentioned on the tube, it is so because it’s a sample sized product, I just wish they have mentioned little more details on their deluxe sized product.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT:
- I got a very small tube of this face wash. It comes in a transparent tube which makes the content visible. What I love about transparent packaging is that, you can always have a check upon the remaining amount of the product.
- The face wash is pale yellow in color with a citrus fragrance.
- It has got strong citrus smell, I always feel like I am rubbing a fresh lemon on my face, ( that’s a good point)
- One of the most refreshing face wash ever used.
- I don’t think it has evened my skin tone; yes it’s quite easy to wash off the dirt from skin especially when you have oily skin, you are more concerned about the ph level and trust me girls it balances ph very effectively.
- Dramatically balances ph level
- Soothing and refreshing
- Full with the goodness of lemon and aloevera both are very good for oily and combination type skin
- Easily available
- Travel friendly packaging
- Easily removes dirt and give clean look
- Fails to brighten skin tone
- Not suitable for dry skin
FINAL VERDICT AND RATING: 3.5/5
THE NATURE’S CO. LIMONCELLO is a newly launched product, very refreshing and soothing. Its citrus formula helps me to clean the dirt from my skin pores. Controls oil secretions and balances ph level. Overall it’s a good face wash especially made for sunny days.