Oily skin suffers a lot in summers. Sunscreen gives the appropriate coverage with lots of breakouts. I feel that most of the sunscreen gives a vamp look, especially if you have oily skin. I have heard a lot about gel based sunscreens which do not let your skin sweat and gives clean matte look. I was wondering with which brand I should start, and then only I got some samples from a brand INATUR. They have sent me couple of products including this GEL BASED INATUR SUNSHIELD.
PRODUCT AND ITS CLAIM:
- INATUR SUN PROTESTION GEL SPF-20 is a breakthrough in sun protection.
- It protects with advanced broad spectrum U.V protection and provides a ultra light, non sticky finish.
- The non oily formula is enriched with calendula oil and Swiss moisturizer to moisturize and nourish the skin.
PRICE: 200 INR
MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT:
- I usually don’t comprise with my skin and go with the prescribed sunscreen by my skin expert, but this product is surprisingly good. I couldn’t resist myself using this.
- It has got a very light texture, with a gel like consistency. You won’t even feel that you are wearing a s8unscreen.
- Best part is its NON COMEDOGENIC formula, which prevent the pores from getting clogged.
- I love its fragrance; it’s kind of fresh floral scents.
- A very small amount would be enough for face, it easily gets blend with almost all types of skin, but I think best suited for oily and combination skin.
- It has got sweat free formula, and trusts me I haven’t seen such sunscreen that won’t let you sweat.
- Overall I think this tube will last for long, and I am not going to replace it until and unless I get something better.
- No animal testing
- NON COMEDOGENIC (wont clog pores)
- Sweat proof
- Paraben free (what else you want?)
- Small dollop is enough for use
- Cheap and easily available
- Light and non sticky
- Best for oily skin.
- GEL BASED FORMULA
- Not suitable for dry skin
FINAL VERDICT AND RATING: 5/5 J
I have got what I have desired for INATUR SUNSHIELD; a perfect for my skin type. This brand is new in the market but their products do what they claim. I think you should try out this if you want non-sticky gel based sunscreen.