I LIKE ALL COLOURS AND SHADES OF LIPSTICK, AND I KNOW THAT I CAN WEAR THEM ALL CONFIDENTLY. When SOUL TREE offered me to choose a product from their wide range of cosmetics, I decided to go for a lipstick. I have neither tried herbal lipstick nor have I searched for its ingredients before. So it is my first encounter with a herbal and organic lipstick. As I have promised you guys to bring out the entire possible ayurvedic brand this spring, SOUL TREE is one of them.
PRODUCT AND ITS CLAIM:
- Lead free lipstick will give color your lips, without harming it at all.
- Made from ingredients obtained from ORGANIC FARMING
- Enriched with the goodness of essential oils.
- Available in 19 shades
PRICE: 450 INR
MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT:
- Its so creamy that if you don’t handle it carefully , it will easily crumble into pieces
- Such a lovely shade, perfect for the Indian complexion, I often wear this shade for weddings and receptions.
- I love the whole concept of using organic farming to make this lipstick free from lead and other harmful chemicals.
- I don’t think you would able to find out such an amazing ayurvedic product, which would be available in a wide range of shades.
- It do not leave your lips all stained.
- You can easily rinse it off with baby oil or any makeup remover.
- It stays on for more than 5 hours, which I think is moderate.
- You won’t need to apply lip balm after this, as its organic ghee helps to nourish your lips.
- It smoothly glides on to my lips, but often I feel the need of brush to define my lips perfectly.
- Enriched with sweet almond oil, organic ghee and coloured pigments.
- Free from lead and other harmful chemicals
- Buttery and creamy texture
- Smoothly glides
- Does not creases
- Nourishes your chapped lips
- Highly pigmented
- Moderate staying power
- I can’t find any, if you does let me know
FINAL VERDICT AND RATING: 5/5 😀 I can’t think of any lipstick which is totally ayurvedic and at the same time highly pigmented with good staying power. If you love to wear lead on your lips then definitely this lipstick is not meant for you. Think twice before you decide. Stay gorgeous!!!