UBTAN, the best and the oldest way to exfoliate, clean and moisturize our body. Women are using it from ages.
It was the one beauty ingredient which I have used for years. The traditional way of making ubtan is very simple and effective and one can make it any time at home. I have never thought of using a ready-made ubtan, but when OMVED sent me this beautiful package I was like okay let’s give it a try.
I have done an introductory post for OMVED you can simply check it out here.
Before I start with the review, I want to make an announcement from this post onwards you may see little difference in the pattern of review posts. Hope you will find it more interesting and catchy.
PRODUCT AND ITS CLAIMS:
- OMVED ALL SKIN TYPE UBTAN is made with nourishing grains.
- Enriched with skin regenerating herbs for exfoliation without over abrasion
SHELF LIFE: 2 years
MY EXPREINCE WITH IT:
- I have used it more than 4 times; it gives effective results after a single use.
- It leaves my skin looking radiant and supple.
- I have dry skin except my face which is combination type, and this ubtan have never let my skin dry out.
- I love its nourishing power, in general when I put honey and milk in my ubtan it gives me this result
- I think if you have time you should go with the traditional method, but if you live in hostels and PG’s I guess it could be the best substitute.
- It visibly reduced small pimples, well I won’t call them pimple, it was like rashes near my elbow and this OMVED ALL SKIN TYPE UBTAN helped me a lot.
- It smells little weird but it disappears as soon as you rinse it off
- I simply make a paste of this OMVED ALL SKIN TYPE UBTAN with rose water, you can use water instead. Put it on for 5 minutes and rub it gently to exfoliate.
- I haven’t tried it for my face; just because I don’t like to put on ubtan on my super sensitive face. You can try if you want its safe.
- I think OMVED ALL SKIN TYPE UBTAN is very effective and gives you the desired look without harming your skin with its PARABEN FREE, SLS FREE formulas.
- NO PARABEN
- NO SLS
- NO SULPHATES, SILICONES, PETROCHEMICALS, THALATES, GLYCOLS in short it contains no harmful chemical.
- Actually no chemicals
- No added fragrances
- No synthetic colours
- Gives you radiant skin
- Best exfoliator with no harsh grains
- Nourishing power
- Removes dead skin, and gives space for the regeneration of new cells
- 100% herbal
- Suitable for all ski types
- No animal testing
- Little bit costly
FINAL VERDICT AND RATING: OMVED ALL SKIN TYPE UBTAN is worth to try, it is ayurvedic and would not harm you in any manner. It will save your time and will give you soft and supple skin in few minutes. I think you should try it, at least once and then you may decide with which you want to continue.