I am back with a new brand named Aster Luxury Bathing Bars. I am trying to cover almost all possible herbal brands this spring, you can check the details of other new herbal brands here.
Aster Luxury Bathing Bars provides a wide range of handmade soaps, you will also find some alluring gift packs of 4 to 5 soaps. I know you may be wondering why I am reviewing a soap, so first let me clear it’s not a an ordinary soap. It comes under the category of luxury soaps which are enriched with natural herbs and grains.
PRODUCT AND ITS CLAIM:
- Aster Luxury Bathing handmade bar contain natural extracts and herbal ingredients.
- Made from pure and vegan ingredients
- This soap bar does not contain any synthetic chemicals and is good for all skin types.
- No Paraben.
- No Phthalates.
- No animal testing
- No soap solution or sulphates which make you look older than your age.
Aster Luxury Bathing handmade bar have sent me 6 bathing bars, each of them are simply amazing. I am hypnotized by their fragrance. The best part is that they don’t use chemicals to have that fragrance. I am excited to use them all. I will try to review each of them separately soon by the next month.
You can know more about them here
Here is the list of what I got in my mail:
- Aster Luxury Bathing handmade Rose bar
- Aster Luxury Bathing handmade Neem bar
- Aster Luxury Bathing handmade Sandal wood bar
- Aster Luxury Bathing handmade Aloe Vera bar
- Aster Luxury Bathing handmade Coffee bar
- Aster Luxury Bathing handmade Jasmine bar
Have you ever tried Aster Luxury Bathing handmade bar, if yes which one is your favourite ? Feel free to comment, you can mail me too, I always love to hear from my lovely readers. 🙂