I have combination skin type, and several times faces difficulty due to excess oil accumulation on my T-zone. If you have oily skin or combination, then definitely you got open pores. These pores are responsible for oil secretion. It has been proved that open pores attracts dirt and bacteria which simply results into pimple. If you don’t have acne problem, then you must try some remedy to keep your open pores clean and semi-closed, else you would end up with pimples. I have searched a lot and found that rice powder is most effective in closing the pores. It helps you to exfoliate as well as it prevents acne. I have summarized some common reasons which may lead to open pores.
- Excessive oily skin
- Excessive intake of oily and spicy food.
- Put on makeup for over-night.
- Excessive bleach
- Regular cleaning, toning.
- Balanced diet
- Avoid usage of new and different creme.
- 2 tablespoon Rice/ rice powder
- Few drops milk
- Few drops of HONEY
- ½ tea-spoon rose-water
- Peeling instrument( optional)
- Soak the rice in water and grind it well in food processor. You can also go for rice powder available in market.
- Make paste of milk and rice paste to a thick consistency
- Add honey
- Add rose-water to the mixture.
- Apply it evenly on face and neck.
- Don’t let it dry and keep it moist with help of cotton dipped in rose-water.
- After 20 min either wash it gently or use the peeling instrument to remove it.
- You might face difficulty in removing this mask, just splash enough amount of water and keep on massaging, it will easily come out.
This mask helps to close the open pores and control the excess oil. Do try this mask, its easy and effective. Avoid it if you had pimple recently.