Hey girls, am back with a new nail art tutorial. Last time I have shown you how to do marble nail art, which was little tricky. I got mixed feedback, some were happy because they learned the art very clearly and they were able to draw it perfectly on to their nails. Some were upset and demanded a video tutorial on the same. It makes me feel special when you guys send mails regarding all my post. Keep sharing your views I always wait and love to hear them
I am working on video tutorial they will be up on blog soon. Till then try this new and simple nail art photo tutorial.
This time I have chosen bright orange and deep blue. I have tried to draw simple and cute hearts. You can use different shades. Hearts are simplest design; you just need a toothpick for it.
- Apply your favorite coloured nail paint, I have used bright orange.
- Dip your tooth-pick from the thick side into other coloured nail paint (I have used deep blue.)
- Draw two dot with the help of toothpick, please refer the images for clear instructions
- Take the pointed side of toothpick and draw two lines emerging from dots.
- Fill the nail paint with help of toothpick, and your little heart is ready to go.
- I have added some slant lines. You can add them or you can simply go with your hearts.
- Apply top-coat to seal the nail paint.